Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Things I have done today (I feel low)

Today I woke up exhausted and got out of bed late. I had trouble finding motivation and I have been constantly distracted at work. I also feel that in the actual work itself I've been waylaid by people who have 'quick questions'.


I thought I'd list the (mostly) work things I've done today:

  • Resolved an IT query
  • Resolved an IT query that required higher up approval
  • Sorting out a shift offers for an impending deadline
  • Asking about shifts this month (working from home means I don't know whos doing what)
  • Responded to an email about contracts (required some research)
  • Sorting out separate invoicing issues (about three interrelated issues)
  • Planning
  • I had a lunchtime chat on hangouts with a colleague
  • Planning workflow for the week

So that's 9 things and its nearly 8pm. 

Considering I started today properly at midday I think that's a success.

Okay now off to my walk.

Oh also I feel sad about overeating.


No comments: