Thursday, May 14, 2009

some insights of today

1. I used to fantasise a lot back when I was depressed, of the person I thought of myself (as important but no one else could see), alot of these fantasies were superhero/caped crusader/dragonball z kind of immature violence. I realised today that it is harder to live in reality with its boringness and difficulties than the perception of an unreal fantasy

2. My friend, who is going out with a 17 year old (we are both 22) is quite immature but sometimes he gets under my skin. The girlfriend of his added me to facebook. I found that half of her pictures are either self-taken pics, or highly modified pics. She hides behind her makeup and dyed hair. She's a failed goth. I think I should react by not caring, and that, is my moral victory of today.

No comments: