Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm out of bed and I don't want to be...

...but I know my self a bit better.

I feel a bit deressed today and I see that as a challenge to get a lot done today. Although it is raining outside, and has been for the past few days; I am determined to get on with things.

1. I got a rejection from my Channel 4 application, but they said they will 'hold on to my details' if a vacancy comes up. I don't expect to hear from them
2. My girlfriend failed her driving test, that means I have to drive on the motorway for real next week. This aint no dress rehersal, now.
3. I am going on a fairly big travelling binge in a couple of days. Tomorrow is my last 'free day' or whatever you may call it for a while. Thursday I'm off to do a talk; Friday I'm off to see my parents; Saturday I am hoping to do some training with friends back home; Sunday is a family gathering, Monday would be another 'free day' of sorts although I probably have lots to do. Next tuesday will then be the day I got back to my girlfriend's place before going to a festival on Thursday. I hope the weather picks up, or else I have to buy bloody wellington boots.

Today I'll try to keep myself busy, and that naturally means avoid procrastination; I have the laundry a-going downstairs and I hope a start at 11am will be a long day with much done.

Suddenly in those minutes sitting upright, I feel a bit better. Now for some water and caffiene pills...

No comments: