Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the decision

Today I sent 2 job applications to things that I believe I have a chance at getting. I also feel a little bit of angst or anxiety (i'm not sure which) just about getting all these things done and in such a short period of time. It has been a long time since I have really busied myself and often I try to get by with just the minimum in life. This habit that I have recently learned is a very bad one and although it is not so good to overdo things, I do feel a bit of a fear about doing 'too much' in a day. This fear is based upon the associations with the past that I have had.

I had a 3 hour wank, one of those really long ones. I was then informed by a friend about Marie; apparently he went fact-hunting and he found out some things about her life when I knew her. Apparently she was already in a relationship; a polyamorous one. It fell apart when she left and in a sense, she was the victim of that 3-way relationship. i pity her, and in a way, I think that I have a bit of closure.

In the spirit of closure I came up out of bed after my wank, feeling suitably drained and unable to contenctrate. I am faced with a decision of today. I think that I shall do something slightly different today, and go to an ADC discussion meetng. I feel like going just because it is something different, and I have not actually gone to a social occaision beyond my school friends and my girlfriend for a very long time.

I hosted the first discussion group of the academic year and I am deciding whether to attend the last one as a guest. I have about 45 minutes to decide. My motivation is that since I am not feeling very motivated to do things right now, I could go outside and engage in social activity. I have a strong preference to have some takeaway tonight; particularly some fatty takeaway, such as a doner kebab.

I must be conscientious about spending. I sent off a form to confirm some details about my tax benefit claim; further; I am considering, since I am genuinely applying to jobs that if things are not currently working out then I could apply for income support for a little while until things work out.

Actually, right now I feel like I could go off to bed and sleep. I actually would quite like to sleep and wake up in the morning tomorrow, although I know that I need to wait a few more hours.

No comments: