Sunday, October 19, 2008

Talking to me

I don't often do this aloud, talking to myself. I did just now. At first, I let my thoughts drift to anything. I imagined talking to someone, then I cried a little. Then I appreciated what Antonia does for me, and lastly, I shall will myself to fight on.

I am going to push myself and be the legend I was, to be me, embrace my dream, my future. NOW.

I am at my strongest right now, and I have so much more I can be. I embrace this fact and am willing to embrace my future, better self!!

I am, right now, willing to fight on, I am able to fight on. And now  is the time to do it, to fight, to be my best, always, now and for as long as I can possibly go on. I must fight at the lowest point, and remind myself, getting up at the lowest is where gravity hits most. If you get up, and rise up from there, you show yourself to be a warrior.

No comments: