Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeah I'm fucking jealous

Arsehole guy in grad school; with his effeminate I don't care attitude, never doing any reading and basically siphoning off people's knowledge instead of doing the hard read, has gotten a PhD Studentship...

It upsets me cos I decided not to take it.

Why?

Because although it was related to some of my areas. I thought, my heart was more into another different area. But I could have 'sold out' and did the studentship and research project to be all cool and its a fashionable project and prestigious.

This guy...I don't like him. He just seems so full of shit and has no effort; and he is very fickle, saying he will do stuff and loses interest sooner after that.

Yeah, i'm jealous cos I am not doing so good about finding a flat to live in, getting a job. I think I am too ill to get a job.

And my Dissertation is not done at all.

But, its not a good idea to make this complaint external to me.

Its my problem and situation that I need to deal with, it doesn't help my situation to just bitch about him.

But it helps to vent.

My next post may be on the C system I am formulating

No comments: