Friday, August 29, 2008

does bread fly?

excuse me for seeming paranoid but I believe I have good reason to suspect something odd

I went to put my microwaveable burgers in the microwave. Okay fine.

I went to my room to wait for them to heat up and ate a couple of packets of crisp inthe time waiting.

As I came back, I opened the microwave door, and found two of the burger buns scrunched up and thrown onto the outside of the plate. My first thought was; maybe I left it in for too long and something happened like when food splashes and spits up on the microwave (which happens often for liquid food). But, on closer thought, that seems less and less likely. There was a distinct dug out hole in one bun, and two of the buns were perfectly in tact.

I don't want to suspect malice, but I feel I am forced to. Unless bread can fly in a microwave; these flatmates don't like me or are expressing disdain, my food is being distinctly missing and I am not imagining that I bought these products that I lost, as I have a receipt.

What is going on?

I am only here for at least the next couple of days, so...I'll get over it.

I'm willing to forgive, cos I also am guilty for bad things in this flat...its not as bad as what these people are doing to me (except in intent), so I feel a compensatory reasoning to apply here. Namely, I will compensate emotionally for the feeling of violation of what they are doing to me, to cope with this, I will think about how much I have gained and benefitted here.

I also tore up one of their cheques and used up some of their mail and tore it up.

Soon I will be out of this flat and my muslim housemates cannot hurt me anymore...

In positive news: (to reaffirm and feel positive), I applied for the disability living allowance, and sent off a job CV.

And its' only 11:30

Smiles ahoy

No comments: