Saturday, March 9, 2024

 ABC Please: 09 March 


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I met with J this week spontaneously

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless - I started playing piano again

C: Cope ahead: This is an area I am working on constantly but I think I'm better this week than I was last week

P: Physical illness prevention: I've had really low energy and ...possibly 'mia' has come back

L : Low vulnerability to diseases: I've been running myself down a lot

E: Exercise regularly: now here's something weird: I'm working out less this week, but my bodyfat is the lowest it's ever been and I'm possibly the fittest I've ever been in other ways. I've reached a new level in my physicality (just hit under 100kg), and I think the way I do things now is a bit different now I'm sub 100. Different weight class now

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: I don't think I had a deliveroo this week...ahh am I gonna get one tonight??

S: Sleep healthy: some insomnia, shotness of sleep but...I think the sleep has been good in the sense that my weight loss and bodyfat have not led to flare ups in that regards

E: Eat healthy --- i dont think I'm reliable on this. I have lost a *lot* of weight lately. The last time I lost weight this quickly was the terrible and unsayable panic problesm of 2017 and the 2007-2008 year when I had an eating disorder



No comments: