Sunday, March 3, 2024

 ABC PLease : 03 March 2024


A: Accumulate positive experiences - I do 121s with colleagues to check in on their wellbeing, I went on a wholesome day out yesterday with Caro and it was just affirming and fun

B: Build mastery in activities that make you fee lconfident and not helpless: I am working on clearing my backlog

C: Cope ahead: I think I'm struggling with this but I'm doing my best on this. Perhaps an area of improvement

P: Physicla illness prevention: I have been unwell lately

L : Low vulnerability to diseases: I think I might be doing badly with this

E: Exercise regularly: I'm exercising enough but I don't think I did as much as last week

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: I had a single guiness this week

S: Sleep healthy : I am trying not to work into the night

E: Eat healthy : I've lost weight and bodyfat lately. i rhink that's a good sign, right? 


I've *really* lost a lot of weight and bodyfat. 

No comments: