Sunday, March 24, 2024

 Tucking. Lately I've been tucking. I've not 'lately' been doing it. I've been doing it since my balls dropped over 25 years ago. I never knew it was a gender thing until recently and now I do it's changed a lot of things for me. I guess that's kind of a big part of realising I'm nonbinary.


I should say for confirmation I still use he him pronouns and I'll refer to myself as a man. But ...I have to make space for something different inside me after this revelation. In recent weeks I've bought tucking tape and medical tape that I try to do the process myself. This week I tried the latter and the tape was really sticky and painful to remove. 


What is tucking? for it me it means I need my balls in a lifted position (the one it was in before it dropped when I was 12-13 or so) because it feels more right to me. How can I explain that it feels right to me? Well after tucking I feel capable of doing 1300kcal+ workouts and still wanting to do more. I feel more myself than I ever have...in some ways. It does mean I'm dependent on wearing a pair of shorts all the time or else I don't feel that assurance or sense of self. I've become hooked on the increased abilities it gives me. It feels positive. I know some people will judge. 

No comments: