Sunday, October 23, 2022

 abc please


A: Accumulate positive experiences - Honestly I don't think I've done any of that lately

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless, I'm continuing rehab and continuing work on treadmill about an hour a day. Today I cycled a bit

C: Cope ahead: Not really doing so well with that. I booked in some social time in the upcoming few days 

P: Physical illness prevention: I am recovering from illness. I'm experiencing a lot of distress

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: pass 

E: Exercise regularly: yes I even worked through my illness a couple of days

A: Avoid mood altering drugs, the hardest thing I had was a footlong at subway. I ignored most of the junk food at home 

S: Sleep healthy: I think I'm doing okay with sleep, sleeping a lot though

E : eat healthy - I think I'm doing well for food. I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past few ddays. I should feel happy about that but I don't. I also notice that my body silhouette has changed a lot

No comments: