Sunday, October 30, 2022

 30 October 

ABC Please 

A: Accumulate positive experiences: I met lots of people this week, went to networking event on Thurs, met some other industry people on Tues, comicon on Friday and Saturday. Met a nice new person on Friday

B: Build mastery in activities to make you feel confident - I've done lots of steps and I've kept self discipline with calories

C: Cope ahead: I think I could do better. I have anticipated fatigue and I have planned some things ahead of time. But I am not...as ahead or coping as I'd like

P: Physical illness prevention: I thought last week about what my healthy weight needs to be: between around 80kg would be good. so that's me losing 35kg. Let's see how I can cope

L: Low vulnerability to diseases - I don't know how to answer this. I should seek out help 

E: Exercise regularly: check

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. I had a couple of takeaways 

S: Sleep healthy: I think I've done okay with this?

E: Eat healthy: I've lost weight even though I had takeaway. My activity level has gone up


No comments: