Saturday, October 1, 2022

 ABC PLEASE 


A : Accumulate positive experiences : I did a lot of gym lately AND worked on a caloric deficit

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident: doing my rehab exercise

C: Cope ahead  I haven't been so good at this

P: Physical illness prevention: Gym, cycling, getting to the gym after work and grinding at the gym late

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: not sure how to answer that

E: Exercise regularly : see above

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: I'm working on fighting my junk food addiction -- to some success, but I don't feel like I did as well eating those cheese thins earlier in the morning

S: Sleep Healthy: I think I've been doing good with this even though the cold weather makes it harder to get out of bed

E : Eat healthy - Working through it slowly but maybe improved 

No comments: