Sunday, October 23, 2022

 weight goals achieved faster than expected . I was originally estimating 110 or maybe the upper end of 109. I'm on the bottom end of 108kg - so 108 and 108.4 the past couple of days. I'm losing weight quite drastically. My barbour jacket (shirt jacket, not proper waxed) is now looking baggy on me. I went to the department store to wear some barbour jackets and Large fitted me. I'm thinking to myself that when I go and watch Black Panther on 11th November I'll go back to the department store and see what my weight is and I'll try wearing that jacket again. It seems my weight is going down. This new routine of going on the treadmill and avoiding emotional eating is having results. I don't feel healthy and I don't feel happier though. I feel sick. I feel deeply mentally sick and I feel like ...this is almost not what I want. 



No comments: