Friday, October 7, 2022

 A: Accumulate positive experiences - I push myself on the treadmill and I'm focussing on specific goals with my rehab and fitness and eating. So...I guess that's positive?

B: Build mastery in activities - the rehab is making me get back to pre-injury. It's a really emotional journey but I am working on it almost daily. I have some days off though

C: Cope ahead - there's a lot going on. I'm the weakest at this

P : Physical illness prevention - I got quite unwell lately. Hazard of what I do

L: Low vulnerability to diseases - I deal with lots of distressing and people's personal situations, it means I got quite unwell and I will continue to

E: Exercise regularly - tick

A: avoid mood altering drugs. I am eating a bit more crap than I should, but I'm working on it.

S: Sleep healthy - the one thing I've actually done really well lately, excusing the fact I'm up at 3am right now

E: Eat healthy - I eat my veggies at the work canteen, but I could do better


As well as ABC PLease I have an alphabet of good things to do.


Here's one: Practice gratitude. My mum and dad support me a lot and I have a brother that loves me. I'd be lost without them.

How's that for authentic gratitude, writing that made me cry a little.

No comments: