Sunday, July 17, 2022

Saturday 16 July

 Considering that midnight was me getting home and having a cigar and alcohol hangover, waking up and properly getting up after 1pm wasn't the best start.


On saturday I decided to clean up the mess from Friday. Notably how I emptied out my bag and spralwed it all over the bed. Noticing how so much of my attire and my bag smelled of ash and smoke, I decided to wash everything. I washed all the nylon bags, cases,  tactical molle wear and bike related portable storage in the heatwave sun. I washed it and hanged it out. While leaving the things to hang I did some non priority catch up. I had a fair crack at it. I finished a bunch of articles from vice media. 


I decided before waitrose closed to cycle to the big waitrose (5.3 mi total) and play some pokemon go on the way. I got my mileage in, I'm almost to 50km on pokemon go. I felt a bit good about getting some soft drinks. I bought some cheese twist snacks because I keep eating those from the house. .As I got home I noticed a few tv shows and things are on and so I decided to schedule in my paper diary things like 'the last leg' on channel 4 and I've just as of right now finished logging when the BBC Prom dates are happening. I just found out that BBC proms started. I really want to get some tickets. I might go with some different groups of people, such as: 


  • Ro - my enby friend who in recent meet ups has gotten a bit closer than i'm comfortable with 
  • Gem - my new friend who lives in cambridgshire, she loves bach and is very passionate about piano and music
  • Caz - my friend who is in london on thursdays and we could hang out
  • Tones - he's got a gf these days and i'd tip him off for date ideas
  • Anyone else? 
Anyway. I'm a bit tired. I 'd like to think this saturday had good things.

Other things happening at the moment:

  • Between 17-19 July is a major weather event. An unprecedented heatwave that is a threat to life and infrastructure in the UK
  • More transphobia problems at work...I don't want to get into it in this blog
  • Met my friends on Friday and had some fun, smoked some cigars, it felt healing
  • I was signed off of orthopedic in the hospital. i dont need to go for regular appts anymore
  • I wathced episode 5 season 3 of The Orville which had a trans storyline. very current and also very scary how resonant it is for a sci fi
Onwards

No comments: