Wednesday, May 25, 2022

 abc please


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I got a hair cut today

B: Build master y in activities that make you feel confident, I went gym yesterday and trying to get over my backlog of work?

C: Cope ahead - not doing so well with this but I'm trying to prep for the weekend and upcoming dates

P: Physical illness prevention. I overate today. that's not good. I need to do better

L : Low vulnerability to diseases. I felt low and comfort ate, I also didn't get as much done on my backlog of tasks

E: Exercise regularly, I am increasingly trying to walk outside and relying less on ubers and more on public transport, I'm beginning to get on the bike more. Still ldoesn't balance what I just had for dinner. I basically had 3 dinners

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. I had too much takeaway

S: Sleep healthy: sleep is the one thing I'm good at

E : Eat healthy. See above


No comments: