Monday, May 30, 2022

Comicon Day 1

 


I was up all night. I slept later. I watched Episodes 1 and 2 of Obi-Wan. what a moment of TV and cultural history. 

Day 1 Comicon London MCM. going as Baba Voss. Took an uber to |Borough, and went to L's flat. I was up all night. we went to MCM together. 


Went to Halo stall and that was one of the more exciting things. I love free stuff. I decided to get a 2nd and 3rd day visit as well. I got a free Halo card. I also did the halo video but I feel less happy about that. 


(1000-1200) Photo ops and fun stuff first
(1400-1450) Pop Asia Hakkiyoi: Meet the British Sumo Champions
(1600-1700) Live Stage: We love Anime Too: Mobo unsung event#
(1500-1545) LGBTQ+ representation in fiction Live stage


Lunch at Onigiri (social eating) with Laura. I did a lot of walking. some photo ops with Laura. First time on the Elizabeth Line. 

I had so much fun filming and montaging the Sumos, I didn't get a chance to challenge them. I thought about how much fun the Halo card was as I got home. 


30/05/2022
1551

No comments: