Thursday, May 19, 2022

 abc please 

a: accumulate positive experiences: On tuesday I went to gym class

b: build mastery in activities: i got up early this morning and I am trying to keep to good habits by finishing my non priotiy schema tasks as well as my reading clear up of the tabs kept up on my vivaldi

c: cope ahead: I'm having trouble at the moment but I think that I have set some little seeds, thrown out into my calendar and my habitica workflow document , i'm a bit tired at the moment but I'll .... follow it up later I hope, like the hospital appointment letter I have I shall write it in the diary later and I'll plan on it. I'm struggling to write and justify 'cope ahead' right now, i keep closing my eyes trying to write and the more I write I feel like I'm confabulating, lying to myself. it is the case however that I am doing my best I'm in a bad way right now

p: Physical illness prevention. I haven't gone to the corner shop yet. I think that I'll avoid it. It has been something tempting me because I want to comfort eat

E: exercise regularly. I don't think I can do that today. I did gym class, 16k steps on tuesday, i went to work travelling on train and walking g

a : avoid mood altering drugs. diet coke is my preferred at the moment. perhaps I should avoid ordering wendy's tonight, but I'm really bloody tempted. 

e: eat healthy: see previous comment about wendy's. what iff... I had healthy take away tonight? I guess that's having one's cake and eating it,  definition of situation: have the good feeling hormones released from some food that is typically junk, but not junk. feeling virtuous in the way that english people typically use the word. I don't think of virtuous in such ways, virtuous is almost victorian when the words is used, like not eating snacks when you really watn to, I think of virtue as Aristotelian masculinity. I don't have too much of the latter at the moment, or the former. Could use an inclusive definition of virtue


anyway I did my abc please exercise. It was tough for me today feels really tough.

No comments: