Sunday, March 14, 2021

 This week in previous years:

2012

An article I wrote ended up on a feminist blog.


2016

I saw the film London has Fallen. Bourbon and bad decisions -- jesus is that 5 years already?


2019

Danny Boy's 33rd birthday. We saw Captain Marvel and had some Rodizio. Danny Boy was teetotal (I recall), but it went downhill son after that (or am I misrememering?)

2020

(Tuesday?) I began using Habitica. Also today at work, a colleague was sent home after showing symptoms. Thigns guy very serious. I received my Filson vest. The victory of that vest doesn't feel as tangible since I haven't worn it as much.

(Thursday) Emergency covid briefings at work, in my diary I have written 'things will not be the same after this'. It really bloody changed.


(Friday) We saw the film Bloodshot, having a suspicion that this may be the last film we will see in a long time. I think it was a very good decision that the boys got together to watch this film



No comments: