Friday, March 19, 2021

 3 things I'm positive about today


  • I'm so ahead on my work that I just did about 3 hours work today. I spent the rest of the day watching justice league and being quite slow today
  • I discovered a new fish and chips shop. It wasn't great, and it isn't a place I'd go again. But the shop had a really attractive neon light sign and I keep thinking how attractive it is so I kept thinking about going. Well I finally went. It was also on a road I'm not comfortable going into
  • Justice League Snyder cut. Nerd people get so sensitive about things that don't go their way, how impressive it is when the Justice League film, rumoured to exist for years, finally and ultimately paid off. It was long, it was a lot of work to watch, but it was worth it. 
Things I am positive about in the future:

  • My ability to cycle more
  • When gyms open
  • The easing and eventual end of this pandemic.

No comments: