Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Plan for the day off (maximise)

 I have set up decision strategies to deal with tasks. Maximise, Maximin, Satisfice, Minimise.


I have an MA in philosophy. I don't need to define these terms, since I'm the only one who reads these notes.


On my day off I am setting up a plan for 'maximise'. If I can get all of these done it will be the perfect day. Perhaps even life changing. The plan is thus:


  1. D&I meeting at work
  2. Meeting for pride/lgbt at work
  3. warmdown
  4. clear google keep non priority schema (8am)
  5. clear google keep non priority schema (1pm)
  6. clear google keep non priority schema (8pm)
  7. Sort out isa savings allowance (deadline: end of month)
  8. Plan some additional savings. I have some specific recommendations
  9. Finish Stephen Fry book on the trojan war. It's less interesting than I realised. I'm half way
  10. Buy tactical trousers (identical to the ones I alreay own - they are good)
  11. Buy a Barbour jacket. The waxed one. Use the £50 voucher from john lewis that I got from work
  12. complete census
  13. Look into the local chemist. Mum tells me that they have spare vaccines for covid and people aren't taking them from the JCVI so they are opening up for candidates to take it
  14. Change your bedsheets
  15. Log activities from Tuesday 9 (not managed to do that)
  16. Logging: steps
  17. Logging: KCal
  18. Logging: weight
  19. Logging: savings
  20. Logging: P2Ps 
  21. Read: Tuesday 9 Telegraph + Supps
  22. Read: Tuesday 9 Evening Standard
  23. Read: Monday 8 Evening Standard
  24. Read 100 digital magazines outstanding
  25. Charge bike lights (front)
  26. Charge bike lights (rear)
  27. Charge watch
  28. (also: Bike ride)
  29. Get Flowers for Mother's day
  30. (Waitrose)
  31. Read magazines in magazine pile
I feel like it's possible to get all of these things done in a day. It won't feel like a day off. Which will probably help me focus.

No comments: