Monday, August 17, 2020

 A reminder of a mnemonic


A - Accumulate positive experiences - maybe gym when it opens

B - Build masteries in activities - I need to think about this one

C - Cope ahead - I'm working on this. I'm expecting some down time and I've set a routine for days ahead to help if I fall off the wagon.


P - Physical illness prevention - Eat well and sleep well, 

L - Low vulnerability to diseases - I think some of my favourite foods cause heart disease. Maybe I should eat more broccoli

E - Exercise regularly - Related to the gym situation, I might ask if the gym would take my Brompton

A - Avoid mood altering drugs - does pepsi max count? I barely drink and I don't do leisure drugs. I should think about avoiding too much heart diseases causing fast food

S - Sleep healthy - Sometimes insomnia doesn't feel like a choice. I've been working on sleep health a bit lately

E - Eat healthy. That's a day by day issue.

No comments: