Wednesday, August 19, 2020

 Things i am positive about (Tuesday 18 August)


  1. I managed to eat after my difficult lack of appetite. It made me very weak
  2. I managed to not only to get some bike maintenance done, but I also successfully managed to get  a smoother drive chain movement after clearing the muck from the gear tensioner. It's incredibly satisfying to clean the bike. 
  3. I am fighting off some grief at the moment. A death in the family, Mai, and it's hard to think too much about. I'm really having a hard time of it at the moment.
Things I look forward to:

  1. The gym opens on Wednesday 19 August, which also includes classes
  2. The next bike ride
  3. Having some rest (saying that while not resting is hypocrisy)
I really need to rest. I've been through a few living hells lately. 

No comments: