Saturday, August 1, 2020

As an aging millenial,I'm beginning to think about the 'good old days'. I remember Obama, remember Obama? A Michaelle Obama podcast had just been launched and it was a lot about hope and pushing for change.

I've made a decision. I think I'll stop logging on fitocracy. I have religiously been logging on fito but I don't see any point. There are no APIs to speak of and it doesn't really do anything for me.

On another front, 'track your happiness' has returned. I realise that I've been doing on virtually every year since 2010. Back then it was a PhD project. I bet that guy is a professor now. Anyway, it makes me realise how much time has passed by. I'm having a lot of thoughts about 2010. Back in 2010 in the summer, I had some good memories. I didn't yet start working (I think). We went to Thorpe Park, we saw a few cinema movies. When we saw the expendables, one of the guys in our group met a girl, they had a one night stand hookup.  Cut a long story short they are married now. 

No comments: