Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Momentum

Dear Diary,

A busy day is perhaps one where a lot is done, or perhaps where time goes by too quickly to linger. Unfortunately, it is not busy in the sense that I got a lot of what I wanted done.

  1. I'm getting a lot more involved with the community group project, I agreed to do a lot of things for them
  2. I did a bit of correspondence with a few of the committee today
  3. I got a few items sold on ebay last night
  4. I listed a few more items to sell on ebay, including re-sells of the last batch of things that didn't sell. I should be getting about 30 into my account because of this
  5. I've recieved another tutoring job, but not the payment yet.
  6. I've sent off my shift list for July, which accounts for the above commitments, as well as the two weddings I need to go to
  7. I followed up an advert about a guy searching for media researchers.
  8. I got invited to an interview next week! Bloody about time!! Even if I don't get it I'm glad someone is noticing me. Pay is not bad, job looks a bit dull, but if it pays, I'm gay. 

There's a lot of things to get going with, I'm off to badminton in a moment  (9), then I will see how much else I can to later today. I also found some fun piano pieces to play for thewedding. I really need to get ready for that. That means, getting a suit and getting some shoes.

No comments: