Monday, June 11, 2012

Anxst (it has been a good day)

Dear Diary,

 

It's been a few days. I'll try catching up. Friday I sold stuff on ebay, tried sorting out pictures. Not much else. Saturday I did the gym, I forgot my trousers and then I was supposed to go to a gig but I didn't. Sunday I went gardening and then practiced piano. I did some swimming in the cold water pool. It hurt like hell, I was exhausted for the rest of the day. Today I did some job searching then job applying. Around 3pm I started feeling depressed and I was having weird dreams and thoughts, most of them were very dark. I didn't like it. My mum seemed concerned that I was in bed at 5pm asking if I was alright. I then ventured to prepare 6 job applications.I didn't go to the gym today. I'm off to work tomorrow. Maybe if I finish early I can call this a pretty good day. I'm listening to a book on procrastinating, which is quite helpful. I might take some of the ideas up, a few of them I've had my own little formulation of them.

 

I'm still worrying about hair loss, my hairline is asymmetrical, not sure if that's good or not. Its always something with my anxiety. I need to see a doctor. This has been a good day, despite my angst

No comments: