Monday, June 18, 2012

It's time to be more.

It's been a while since I've posted. I've kept busy. Worked a bit last week. I took a tutor query. Sent a few more applications than I normally do, I saw the film Prometheus again, Explored social media options for the community group, plust I did a fair bit of piano practice. I got this awful love song that was in my mind all day yesterday. According to my records, i did 4 exercise activities. Didn't do body balance, I was just worn down that day. After work on friday I did some heavy lifting and I don't think that I properly recovered. Saturday early morning consisted of meeting my friend in West London, I then had to get up early again the next day for the Garden; I ended up having lunch with my family (sans sister who is on holiday) for Father's day, I got home and did a bit of warming down by playing more piano, I ended up it seems spontaneously going to meet some buddies of mine and got home around 8pm. I had no time for my schedule and now I'm behind again.

I'll try less to 'complain' about that. This week I've been thinking about girls. Namely, one who has been wanting to meet up with me after chatting with her for a year on fetlife, I find her a bit distasteful at times due to the way she has treated men in the past. Another girl said we should meet up next month, she's a bit.. let's say overly enthused about me. Not sure how to cope with that. Then there is a Cute Vanilla Indian Girl who seems really nice but I'm shy.

I need to stop being shy. I'm not fucking 17 anymore, jesus, i'm going to be 26 next month (FUCK!) I'm selling more stuff on eBay, really random stuff, it's funny what kinds of things get sales on eBay.  So this week I will really need to play catchup, with both my schedule, and my life.That's not even mentioning the really weird vivid dreams I'm having this week, or the fact that I'm going to be published in an anthology later this year.

There's a mantra in my mind this week passed: I can be so much more. Well, it's time to take the mantle I'm always talking about.

No comments: