Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh no...

I've gotten my clothes out of the wash this morning (12.06.08); I was getting up early to prepare to go home to my parents, then later a conference this week...

I've fucking destroyed my badge. I wear an alumni badge from my old catholic school. It's kind of like the one most important thing in my life; and I've fucking destroyed it!

The badge represented everything to me. It represented the past, cherished memories, who I was, who I could have been...who I am.

I've lost it now. I've fucking destroyed the badge. It was my heart.

It symbolised the old days; it said on it cor numinis fons luminis; the heart of God is the source of light.

I've lost it. I've lost my heart.

I used to be known as the legend when I was in that school. I was special then. Now I am not...

I have to fight on, because I have a conference and other stuff in life to move to...

I've finally divorced from that past.

No comments: