Sunday, June 1, 2008

"You may experience changes around your body"

...is something I heard when going through puberty.

I see this metamorphosis of purging as something similar; like the caterpillar turning to the butterfly; the egg to the chicken, the acorn to the tree.

Recent changes: I am feeling more bones around my shoulders. my ribcage is showing just a bit (but not enough, my collarbone is becoming more defined, my waist and groin is showing more definition, and a bit more bony bits; but not enough yet.

Just think. When I started this blog I could fit into my (fat) dad's 40' trousers. I bought a pair of 30' to wear as a celebratory one day. 30' is like my celebration that I made it. I can't fit in them yet...I'll need to lose more leg mass. Its a shame cos my legs are quite muscular. But I must sacrifice that for the goal

No comments: