Friday, January 4, 2008

Some positives

Let me try and be positive; despite my negative feelings of the last post (which I still feel)
  1. I had a radio interview
  2. The support group I run does help a few people
  3. I may have a publication in my university student paper; it is a short piece on a song about Marie
  4. There are at least 2 girls who want to have a relationship with me; who think I am smart and handsome (by their admission)...they are sweet, sweet people. But it just doesn't feel right to pursue anything with them
  5. I've lost weight
  6. I have a chance to get a PhD if i keep working hard

I will lose all of those positives if I let these feelings about Marie to take over...on the other hand; however, I feel I will lose everything in myself if I am to continue. I feel like the components of me are calling apart.

No comments: