Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Returning to the psychiatrist

Okay; so what happened today?

1. I called the psychiatrist after a year's hiatus, in an attempt to 'trust' them again
2. I was put on hold by the secretary; but I actually wasn't put on hold, and I overheard the conversation of the receptionist, saying that "[I am] a difficult case"; or "[I have] baggage". - I felt upset, but I contained myself quite well compared to how I normally feel when I am met with that kind of incompetence. I just put hte phone down on them...
3. Some manager called me later on, I told her what the receptionist did; she apologised, It was too late. I tried to put on the "hey, i'm reasonable, you are doing a good job and it is not what you did that hurt me..." routine. It was obviously fake, but in some way, my attempt to be polite was good enough as polite, given my absolute, murderous hatred for them. In short; I have handled myself a little bit.
4. WHen the manager called; she put me on an appointment with another doctor...the notes should say htat I did not want to see anyone involved with my incarceration (namely, two doctors POST-incarceration); but she mentioned another doctor...who was the one who sectioned me. I'll get my revenge now...(or will I stay in control of my feelings?)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Controlling your feelings is easier said than done but it sounds like your doing ok.x