Friday, January 4, 2008

Shame

I was in the wrong. My flatmate came out of his room to tell me I was making too much noise. The time is 6:30 am. I had a shower at 6 am. I guess I was making too much noise; no denying that. It was inappropriate of me, it was rude of me.

I'm feeling a lot of shame.

What can I learn from this?

  1. I don't want to feel shame again
  2. I want the shame to end
  3. I feel bad for being a nuisance
  4. I feel bad for ruining a good relationship with my flatmates
  5. I feel bad about making a start of a possible bad relation with my flatmate
  6. I feel bad because I feel shame
  7. I feel bad now that my positive feelings before have suddenly changed
  8. I feel tired, I want to lie in bed and do nothing (I was preparing to do some reading...not anymore

No comments: