Friday, January 4, 2008

My current thoughts and feelings

  1. I have so much academic work to do
  2. I have so little time
  3. I have laptop problems
  4. I am tired
  5. I miss Marie
  6. I angered Marie
  7. I don't know what I did to Marie to change everything
  8. I am haunted by the sweet memories of Marie
  9. I have such strong feelings for Marie
  10. I am starting to realise that I cannot have Marie
  11. Antonia is backing off as she realises a relationship isn't possible
  12. Another girl has expressed her love for me (I mentioned this in a previous post); lets call her Carrie
  13. I don't feel that I was good enough for Marie; I feel rejected. The feeling that for a moment; I had hope, I had a future, that I could have that tenderness. I lost that hope through my own stupidity

I wish I didn't wake up...Marie is perfect; she is everything I didn't even know I wanted until I met her. A replica of me...

This emptiness I feel; I feel dead already.

No comments: