Wednesday, October 31, 2007

At least I'm not a dateless loser

Lets be positive:
  1. Today is the day of my second date; I'm going out with a girl who actually wants to go out with me and perhaps even enjoys my company
  2. I have met Marie, who is simply amazing.
  3. I'm getting closer to my dream of being an academic
  4. I've lost about 30lbs in the past 2 months

Lets be negative:

  1. Last night I alienated most of my good friends
  2. I am increasingly aggressive
  3. I am increasingly hostile
  4. I am uncreasingly unfriendly
  5. I am not interested in going out with Claire
  6. I'm ugly and fat
  7. I am not reading enough
  8. I'm exhausted
  9. I'm in need of constant reviewal and revaluating my attitude
  10. I have made my life more difficult to live
  11. I'm lost
  12. I get bad memories

No comments: