Thursday, November 1, 2007

My second ever date!

I went on my second ever date today with 'Claire'. She kissed me on the cheek when we met up, then we went to a museum, and a cafe inside said museum. She was insistent that she would buy my drink. I had a peppermint tea and water, she had a really bitter lemonade, she asked me to try it, so I did, it was indeed bitter.

We talked about our family, our lives, our past, embarrassing thigns about ourselves, and sentimental objects we have. We talked until they said the cafe was closing. When we left all the lights were put off in the museum! I then walked her home.

Why don't I feel great that I have had another date? Because of Marie. I think Marie is amazing. I told a friend about how I feel about her, and he said 'she will be good for practice'. What a fucking bastard. My friend is a cunt.

On the other front. I think I lost some friends; I also have been very aggressive, and I am apparently very different in behaviour around people. For the worse. I guess I am a jerk, and I'm getting the girl attention too. I am the very thing I hate.

No comments: