Sunday, October 7, 2007

A better day

Last night I went to a party; it was nice. I knew a couple of people; although my friend who invited me (as a friend of a friend of the host that I was), was the main connection to everyone else as I didn't know many of the others.

As I checked my mails today; I found an interesting one. It is from a girl! Not just any girl; a girl who is nice to me! She called me 'sweetie' and suggested we meet up sometime for a chat. I'm kind of scared; I've only been on one date in my life (maybe I'll tell you about that later). I hope I don't puke in anxiety on any possible meet I have with a cute girl.

I'm scared, really scared; but ironically, the thing I fear is the thing I desire. We as people are really odd...

Anyhoo, I have 100 pages of metaphysics to read.

Toodles

No comments: