Monday, January 29, 2024

 ABC Please: 29 January 2024

A: Accumulate positive experiences - I cycled about 50 miles last week

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident - I did my treadmill running in an acceptable amount last week

C: Cope ahead - This is a constant challenge but last week I was in a good place with it, this week...a challenge but Resilience is the name of the game

P: Physical illness prevention - my mental health has taken a big dive this week and last

L: Low vulnerability to diseases - see above

E: Exercise regularly - I did a rest day on Sunday and it made me feel super uncomfortable to force myself to have one. In other words, yes I'm exercising reegularly

A: Avoid mood altering drugs - drug of choice yesterday was a 14 inch pizza (I still lost bodyfat after eating it, gained weight hto)

S: Sleep healthy - I think I'm doing okay with this

E: Eat healthily - I'm enjoying my food but I'm also working out hard. Let me just say it like this: my bodyfat is at a good place at the moment. I did eat a bit more on Sunday, I was at a party on Saturday and so there was party food and snacks on Saturday, but in spite of that, I achieved my cardio goals, my cycling goals, my pokemon go kilometer goals


All in all, in spite of the mental dip (I need to lay down a bit...) it's been okay in pure terms of the numbers and the  metrics I've set. Fighting. i need to lay down now I am quite unwell

No comments: