Sunday, February 4, 2024

 ABC Please


A: A ccumulate positive experiences - I went to see family last night

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident: I some of this, this week, yes

C: Cope ahead. This is my weakness right now I must be honest

P: Physical illness prevention: I'm not sure, I think I need to keep more active

L : Low vulnerability to diseases. Feeling really low abt hte moment

E: Exercise regularly. I want to go to the gym today. I did Saturday 10 miles, Sunday midnight 10 miles (today...), ,Friday gym and cardio, Thursday felt really low but did some cardio if I recall. No gym after therapy but I did some chores in the daytim I think, Tuesday I did class, Monday I think I did 2 hours treadmill. It still feels like it's not enough

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: had a bit of meat and a couple of gin and tonics this week, had a few takeaways, had a lot of crisps

E: Eat healthy: see above


No comments: