Sunday, January 21, 2024

 Things I'm positive about

(not posted in a while I know...)


  1. Im exploring some deep stuff in therapy atm
  2. I've come out as genderfluid to afew colleagues
  3. Chatted with J helped dissipate how I'm so deeply pining for her
  4. I'm doing some deep work before the next therapy session
  5. I feel affirmed when A at work told me she's also thinking of moving away from cisgender
oh yeah so im not sure if i mentioned. a series of events last year helped me realise I want to change things up with gender. I'm still *mostly a guy*. Wearing the tucking shorts helps, making my own aromatherapy blends, wearing more pink, purple (Like Aquaman). My kimono I wear and use as a blanket, also the fact I have an alter in me that's a she/her.

I don't wanna transition medically I don't think...just changing things up a bit, some of it I've already been doing and I'm just acknowledging I'm doing it helps a lot.


No comments: