Sunday, January 21, 2024

ABC Please

 ABC Please:

21/01/2024 (I accidentally put in 2024)


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I had 121s with staff going through a difficult time. I'm writing a lot for my therapy, I'm 'doing the work' in terms of therapy. I'm cycling, I'm running and I'm giving up gym today to focus on admin. Positiv things I think so

B: Build masty in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless. I'm working on therapy pre-write, I'm running and I'm working a lot to keep to a plan. I think these are things that help my sense of agency

C: Cope ahead: I think I'm doing better at this than previous weeks. I know I have some challenges ahead and I know there's difficulties. I have to put the time in I suppose. I get tired a lot which affects my ability to plan

P: Physical illness prevention. My bodyfat has stayed at 32% the past few days. It hasn't gone up, that's good. I'm surprised it hasn't gone down though

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: I've cried a lot this week, been unwell with distress. But I'm fighting in many ways

E: Exercise regularly: I'm hitting the minimums for sure: 30 miles strava, 50km on pokemon go: indoor cardio 5000kcal (goal is 2500), 90 mins, theo nly thing I haven't done is the 30 miles indoor cardio but that's because Running doesnt go as far as cycling and I dont go fast on running 

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. I had a couple takeaways and I had a cafe breakfast, I haven't had any alcohol or cigars, not much wankohol either.

S: Sleep healthy: I'm up at usual hours. Some insomnia I won't lie but I haven't woken up late in the morning or afternoon. I was up almost all night last night/this morning though. Maybe keen to sleep earlier tonight

E: Eat healthy. My weight isn't going down, but my bodyfat isn't going up. BF is harder to lose and easy to gain. Weight seems hard to lose and easy to gain.  My BF is stabilising is the key thing.

No comments: