Tuesday, September 5, 2023

 ABC PLease 

- 05/09/2023 

writing at 1342 in the office


A: Accumuilate positive experiences - I'm not sure I'm capable of that right now. the best I'm doing I s trying to get through the day

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless - I'm clearing my NPS and I cycled yesterday 10 miles, expected to cycle 10 miles later today 

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this okay not great

P: Physical illness prevention: despite not being at the gym in 2 weeks I haven't had any sores except that near cramp last week on the bike

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: my gum issue has gone down and I don't feel dizzy today

E: Exercise regularly: 10 miles yesterday and likely 10 miles today: that's enough?

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: no alcohol. I did smoke yesterday

S: Sleep healthy: I am actively working on improving sleep

E: Eat healthy - I am eating a sweet potato and pork belly in my lunchbox



No comments: