Friday, August 18, 2023

 ABC Please 18 August


A _ Accumulate positive experiences : I went to a leaving do

B: Build mastery in activities: I did some cycling...then my bike got stolen (the rest of this is about my bike being stolen)

C: Cope ahead: Actually I think I'm doing good at this, I've had some stressful stiautations this week and I'm planning for the comedown

PL Physical illness prevention: I havenn't overeaten...yet

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: I'm under a lot of stress

E: Exercise regularly: without a bike I feel less motivated to go outside. I'm not sure how things will be for a while

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: I didn't drink this week, did that help?

S: Sleep healthy: I think I'm doing okay with this but the stress/panic/anxiety is making me wake up super early

E: Eat healthy: I've lost weight this week, if I can just keep it lost and get to 103.5 by Sunday, maybe hold it for as long as possible. I'll be at November level weights. 



No comments: