Friday, August 25, 2023

 My hopes for the future: 


I hope to be where I felt I was from August 16th before 9pm. With a bike, with all my bike stuff and feeling safe and in a routine. After my bike was gone and my 1804' machine gone I can't get back into a routine. 


ABC PLease 25/08/2023


A: Accumulate positive experiences - I have been working to get back to normal

B: Build mastery in activities: In the absence of my routine around the bike, I have worked on creating a new routine

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this, I'm eswpec ially trying to work on this including the fact I'll get a new bike soon 

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: I haven't been to the gym in a week or 10 days

E: Eexercise regularly: I've had more steps lately as a result of what;'s happened but not cycling or gym exercise. 

A: Avoid mood altering drugs, you know I have only had uber eats on Sunday and not since then, surprisingly I thought I'd have it more

S: Sleep healthy: I think I've been sleeping better lately

E: Eat healthy : I'm trying to keep under 105.2. I hit 105.2 earlier this week but then I went as low as 103.9. I'm at 31.2% but earlier in the week I was as low as 30.6%. If I could get to 30.6% and hold it more consistently and if I could hold under 103kg for longer that would be golden, I'm just dancing too much on the precipice. 



No comments: