Saturday, April 30, 2022

 lanyards.


there's something very present day about lanyards. there's something very mundane and corporate about lanyards. i was given a lanyard at work and before covid there was a rule about trying toget everyone to wear a card on their person at all time. 


i just changed my lanyard. a couple of years ago i went to the google office. it was nice. i went through a product display of google suite and we got a free lunch and a free notebook and lanyard. i was so chuffed at this and i kept it. i am going through my drawers. im going through my drawers because im trying to find my card reader. i'm trying to find my card reader because i want to put 4k into my lisa. if i put the money into the lisa then i'll automatically get 1k more from the fund. my intention to get my savings up. i have a goal of going up 1k a month and i've just about managed that for April. If I can sort my lisa out I can read 2-3k up in savings by end of next month. 


unless i spend too much in comicon. anyway aside from that, yeah. i'm also thinking about getting a credit card to help with my credit score? 

No comments: