Sunday, April 3, 2022

 Tuesday 28 march.


Lots happened. Emergency comms meeting. meeting with corporate media LGBT networks, went to drinks at rupert street. went to lovely JOllibee. I had spicy chickenjoy and they nearly ran out of stock before 10pm. the queue was long. I ubered home. super bisy

I ticked off 2 of the bucket list just recently for the post covid era: buy a picanha from the brazilian shop, did that last week saturday, and have some jollibee with the boys. 


I've not been on the bike I think since Sunday or Monday? I really need to get back on it but I have so much to do today. I think if I were just to et on with my logging and planning and catch up I'd have gotten to the end of Sunday. I also think that I need to physically recover today. Or is this logging and admin my form of self care?


Lets talk about Wednesday - Saturday later. It was  prolific week

No comments: