Monday, January 4, 2021

 Today at 8pm the PM announced 'Tier 5'. The new terminology continually being invented. Lockdown 3. Lockdown 1 began in March; Lockdown 2 for a month in November; about 11-13 days after Lockdown 2, Tier 3, then 4 was announced in the south. Now its January 2021, we are in 'Tier 5', which is basically like Lockdown 1.


All this happens in the background. It's my first  day back in the year. I'm realising that some people are no longer working here. I didn't get everything I wanted done, but I did do a lot of catch up at work which I feel a little bit proud of. 


After work I went on the bike, went to waitrose, went to the common then went to McDonalds. I felt like it was my last meal in a variety of ways.


I think all this pandemic and overwork stuff is taking a toll on me. Resilience is key.


No comments: