Friday, January 22, 2021

 Thursday


So yesterday. President Trump was no more, Joe Biden became the president. Everyone was happy. 


Today. I woke up late, but I managed to get lots and lots of work. I was working on a lot of planning stuff and I didn't log it all. After work I cycled. I went to waitrose. I got some nice food at waitrose. I bought a new new statesman, I haven't even read last week's. I went on the scenic route home. This has been my routine to go on a nice bike ride. I have been drinking zero alcohol beer. 


I'm working through my tasks tonight. I got a free paper from waitrose. My head is a bit foggy today. One thing I'm recently doing is admitting my own limitations, my own vulnerability and just being inside it. My flash card for 'analysis paralysis' says 'embrace mediocrity. It means not to aim for perfectionism all the time. 


That's exhausting. 


I'll aim to just...get enough done. Satisfice?


No comments: