Tuesday, January 19, 2021

 ABC PLEase - reviewing


A: Accumulate positive experiences - good food and cycling i think

B: Build mastery in activities. keeping to a routine involves self discipline and multiple activities

C: Cope ahead. Planning and staying ahead is important

P: Please: physical illness prevention. staying at home is one thing. Keeping physically active without over eating is another

L: Low vulnerability to diseases. I think tackling my insomnia is important for this

E: Exercise regularly, maybe after gyms open I can do more on this. In the mean time I cycle about 5-6 miles a day

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. Well I do this anyway. I do however like zero alcohol beers, my pleasure and no inebriation

S: Sleep healthy: Work on insomnia -- i also need to work more on this

E: Eat healthy: - more mushrooms! 



No comments: