Tuesday, December 29, 2020

 It's that post christmas blue moment. I think lots of people get it.


Every few days I have a post it on google keep reminding me about my goal. Here are some of them:


  • Keep saving money
  • Other investments
  • Look after your family
  • Stay clean (health)
  • Eat smart, plasticity of mind
  • Physical exercise is key to wellbeing
  • Build resilience for the future

I feel like I'm doing a bare minimum lately. I have been extremely exhausted from work, life, the pandemic. This new lockdown is hitting me harder than most things. I think this is the darkest point. My insomnia has come back but I don't have any work for a few days. Perhaps though, I might go to work tomorrow.

Some other goals:

  • Get your body fat down
  • Get your weight down
  • Learn (lots of things)
  • Avoid avoidance
  • Be supportive towards others
I'm not really going so much of those things.

I feel like this is a form of analysis paralysis. I have too many things I want to do, and not getting any of it done because I'm thinking too hard about completion when if I just focussed on a few things I'd at least get some things done.

The past few days I had done some big tasks and I must be honest how that drained me. I've set a task for myself to complete a few things just before bed. 

No comments: